Social media is one of the most effective ways for you and your business to get more traffic and generate new leads.
The majority of Americans are using social media - so should your business!
Let Northern Pride Design help you connect with your customers and prospects. Whether it's via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest, Norther Pride can help you engage in social media conversations and build relationships with your customers.
Not only do we create your social media accounts, we customize their appearance and interact with your audience. Through the use of our Social Media Management tools we can simplify the process of updating multiple platforms. Lets say your wesite has a products section, a blog, or a news and events section; each time you post to one of these sections we can automate the process to publish to your FaceBook business page, your Twitter feed, your LinkedIn account and other platforms without having to manually login to each social network and create a post.
Helping your business thrive with the power of Social Media Marketing:
- Create Accounts: Open and customize accounts to best meet your business goals
- Consulting: Develop a social media marketing plan for your business
- Training: We provide personnel training on the primary platforms
- Updating: Scheduled postings and responsive
- Optimization: Improve search engine placement
- Automation: Simplify and combine
4 Essential Steps to Social Media Success
Develop a list of social media sites where you can potentially engage with customers. Determine relevancy by searching for your brand, your competitors and your target keywords.
First we determine the mission of social media marketing then we develop a strategy. It's important to define your social media goals and objectives; keeping them realistic and timely.
With a clear strategy in place, we put it to practice and track its effects.
We analyze your social media campaigns, adapt any new findings into the process, and perfect your marketing.
Top 5 Most Popular Social Media Networking Sites (eBizMBA Rank Feb 2016)
Is your business ready to:
- Improve your brand presence on social media channels
- Increase positive sentiment for your brand
- Develop relationships for future business opportunities
- Increase traffic to your website